Friday, 26 February 2016

FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL..

When I started all these projects I set up piles and piles of paper to sort through then overloaded my poor laptop with all this info..

Why oh why do we do this to ourselves and our computers...

I think if I started another project I would defintely do it differently and at the moment my floor lines up with unfinished projects, and there is stuff in the bookcases to sort but it will all happen in good time.

Organising your research is so important and some of the things I have done to make life easier include..

* Folder for each persons media objects
* All items are clearly named including date of article
* Folders for each book I am writing
* Piles in a line on the floor of stuff that is labelled to work through
* As I finish each item I do something with it.. not put it in an new pile.
* A very special folder on my laptop labelled OMG no idea .. and this is for the stuff I want to come back to...


I would love to know how your organise your research and keep it all flowing... well back to it..

Happy researching..

No comments:

Post a Comment