Monday, 13 April 2015

Family Names

Today I gathered a list of the family names I am researching.. believe me it was a lot easier than spending an hour looking for an Ancestor born in 1821 I think in Ireland (I think).. That was rather frustrating. 

But if you want to see any of the names or the stories that I will put in about them just go to the link at the top of the page and they will appear in one long list. 

But stay tuned I will post them on here as I write them up and add them to the lists... there are some very interesting ones and some amazing ones and some truly amusing stories to be told.

The list of names go something like.. 

Allen 
Beck
Burridge
Christensen
Coase
Collett
Doran
Fulton
Gutschinski 
Hunter
Irvine
Jensen
Kenney 
King
Maltby
McCaw
Nagel
Patterson
Rodgers
Schwarzrock 
Schimmelpfennig
Wieckhorst
Wroe 

No comments:

Post a Comment